Hi everyone,
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forum. This forum was created so that salon owners and managers from around the world can come to a single place to talk about the salon industry and how you can improve your business.

Please remember that the only stupid questions are the ones that are not asked, so please feel free to let us know about whatever is on your mind.

A couple things to consider before asking your first question or responding to a question:

1. Your first 5 posts will be moderated; meaning they will not go live until myself, Kim or Maggie approve it. No different from any other forum, we get a lot of SPAM registrations, so this allows us to deal with any problems before the community knows what's going on.

2. You will not be able to edit your profile until you have had 5 approved posts. Again, to combat SPAM

3. At all times please treat each other with respect. Negativity will not be tolerated on this site. This community is here to help everyone become better salon owners, so be respectful.

4. Unless it has been approved by the Expert Salon Marketing staff, this forum is not a place to market your services or products.

Please come back to this post regularly to see if there are any updates.

On behalf of Kim, Maggie and myself, we welcome you all to the forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to message us.

Take care,

Kevin Perry
Marketing Director for Expert Salon Marketing